The Knox County Democratic Committee (KCDC) is a non-profit local arm of the national Democratic Party, serving the citizens of Knox County, Maine.
Previous month's news
The unthinkable happened. Trump won...
...but the sun did come up on Wednesday morning. Now we must re-double our resolve to win back the state and federal governments from those who would destroy those institutions and our country. That effort starts now.
Detailed results are slow in coming.
The apparent status of our Knox County races:
- Senate District 12: Dave Miramant (D) over Emery (R)
- Senate District 13: Dow (R) over Chris Johnson (D)
- House 91: Simmons (R) over Emily Trask-Eaton (D)
- House 92: John Spear (D) over Sleeper (R)
- House 93: Anne Beebe-Center (D) over Robishaw (R)
- House 94: Casas (U) over Kathleen Meil (D)
- House 95: Sutton (R) over Ellie Goldberg (D)
The Bangor Daily has some dubious numbers here. Check back for updates.
Moving Day is Saturday, Nov 12, 10:00 a.m.
Folks with pickups and trailers, please muster at Headquarters to move our stuff to the storage locker in Warren. Many hands make light work; with enough vehicles and people, we could finish by noon-time.
Lawn signs are now litter.
Please pick up our candidates' signs, especially in the public right-of-way and hold them until we can post open times at HQ for dropoff. Please do not leave signs at HQ on the sidewalk.